Hey, guys.

So at this point I feel like I've got a pretty good handle on AS3, but I'd
like to get some experience with more Flex-specific development. Is there a
favorite book that people have of the various ones that are out there?
Ideally, I'd like to find one that spends less time rehashing ActionScript
and a little more time focusing on what's new or different in Flex.

(On a side note, are there people out there who are successfully using
FlashDevelop with the FlexDesignView plugin for real development? Or should
I lay down the cash for FlexBuilder?)

Thanks!

--T