Have you messed up your settings??

Look in Tools->Program Settings and check that your AS2 and AS3 context are setup and not disabled, possibly have a root around in these context's.

That's my limit...

Glen

Merrill, Jason wrote:
Sorry to ask the question here, I know there is a FlashDevelop forum,
but I need an answer quick, and they sometimes take 24 hours to respond
there.  I'm guessing someone here knows the answer.

Yesterday, I don't know what I did, but in my Flex 3 project I am
building, when I hit either F5 (test project) or F8 (build project),
instead of calling the Flex 3 mxmlc compiler and playing my Flex app in
an external player, it tries launching Flash CS3 instead.

I have verified this is setup as a Flex 3 project in FlashDevelop, even
created a new one with the same files, and checked the Flex SDK path.
Everything seems fine.  Anyone know how to fix this?  I'm about to do an
uninstall/re-install.
Thanks.

Jason Merrill Bank of America Global Learning Shared Services Solutions Development
Monthly meetings on the Adobe Flash platform for rich media experiences
- join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community