Hi all,
I am wondering if I can create a 3D object in papervision, as a movieClip,
and apply it as a material to a Sphere, like, for example some piramids
placed on the Sphere.
Another thing, If I would let each piramid on the sphere to have a specific
click event, in this case I think that each piramid should be a different
material object, so I can give to each one of them a different click event.
Is this possible?
I've seen this site http://www.bartleboglehegarty.com/, and I think, they
did in a way, what I am trying to ask.

Thanks in advance.

--
Omar M. Fouad - Adobe Flashâ„¢ Platform Developer
www.omar-fouad.net