Is this what your looking for?
I ran across this looking for CSS tutorials. :)

http://www.visibone.com/products/bbk14-15_425.html

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

On May 4, 2009, at 10:14 AM, Anthony Pace wrote:

Not quite what I was looking for, but thank you for the link.

I know it is based on the ECMA-262 spec, taking care of the spec question; yet, I really want to know what this implementation can and can't do well.

Is there a break down, stress test comparison, on what is faster to do on your own vs using regular expressions? I know the implementation of word boundaries is supposedly lacking (according to a comment made by GSkinner); yet, what else should I be looking out for?

Thanks,
Anthony

Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
This might point you in the right direction.

http://actionscriptcheatsheet.com/blog/

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com