Hello!
First time on here, so thanks for any advice.
I'm pulling in a preloader.swf file into an html file that sits at root
"swf/preloader.swf".  All my swf's are located in a swf directory that gets
preloaded into this preloader.swf - simple enough.  I'd like to try to keep
my server as clean as possible without having to hard-code the path into the
preloader.swf file and don't want to use flashvars as a way of referencing
my targeted path. Is there another way of doing this?  Of course if I put
the html file inside the swf directory, everything works, but it defeats the
purpose of keeping my server organized. I hope this makes sense and again
thanks in advance.