Hi,

I need to create a simple flash audio player with play, pause (and/or volume
control). It will be added to a web page.

Now the problem is if a user pauses the player, I need to retain its paused
state between web pages untill he decides to play it again. And if he plays
it and navigates to some other page using simple anchor (non flash), then
audio should automatically play untill he pauses it.

My idea is to store play/pause state in some variable (or XML), so that
state can be maintained. BUT I do not know how to do it.
CAN ANYONE HELP?

Rajiv