Thanks for responding Jonathan.  My only external asset is an xml file, and I
write a textfield to the stage if there's an IOError.  That's not happening,
and all other sprites/graphics are within this swf.  It seems to me it's more
of an ActionScript error, as if each chunk of code wipes out the previous chunk
of code and all I'm left with is the last chunk of code.

- MM

>Sometimes things that appear to be player issues turn out to be loader
issues. When you first publish for external people, it's often the first
time you go over the web AND the first time you get configurations. Can you
be sure the app handles the loading of those sprite assets properly, using
Test Download and reviewing the code?