Hello Sander,

Nice to see you around here, I saw in twitter you're starting your own dock effect this morning. It's hard to know the reason for this strange behavior of the elements without see the code, but I have a guess that could be some problems with float numbers, I already have similar problems caused by this. You can try to round the elements positions at each enterFrame call, try using int() and Math.floor().

Best,

Ruy Adorno
http://www.ruyadorno.com

Sander Schuurman wrote:
Hi list...

I'm trying to make some kind of Dock...

http://www.sentoplene.com/dock

But sometimes when I stop with the mouse, some characters keep on moving slightly... How can I get rid of that?

I'm simply doing on Event .ENTER_FRAME: scaleIcons and then positionIcons. I'v tried to trigger the 2 functions only on MouseMove, but the responsiveness isn't accurate when you suddenly stop your mouse...

So anyone any idea with this?

thnx!

Sander Schuurman
sentoplene.com