Hi,

html on the desktop is not going work, but you might have some luck when
updating the security settings.
I have the following batch file in most of my projects:
@echo off
rem echo %APPDATA%
rem echo %CD%
echo [Enter name for security file inserted into %APPDATA%]:
echo (use a single keyword, no spaces, no dots and no .cfg in it)
SET /p fileName=
echo Creating %APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash
Player\#Security\FlashPlayerTrust\%fileName%.cfg
echo %CD% >> "%APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash
Player\#Security\FlashPlayerTrust\%fileName%.cfg"

Store it in a batch file in the same dir as your fla, run it and enter some
bogus keyword to identify your settings with, eg desktop.

regards
JC