> The reason you're comfortable straddling the fence is because you don't
> experience the pain or discomfort associated with a picket sticking into
> your crotch.  Why would that be?  ;)

Because I used to be in the military, where you routinely get screwed
on a daily basis. BOHICA.

> How do YOU code? Do you use implicit or explicit?

It really depends on the language. Since I'm moving (more or less)
from Java to AS3, more or less, I'm usually using explicit expressions
because that's what people do in Java. On the other hand, in the
ColdFusion code I've written, I usually use implicit Boolean
evaluation.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/