When you test locally in Flash in the Html, it will block the connection out due to security restrictions.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 6:50 PM, ana mock wrote:

Hi,

I am creating a website with flash 8 , and on that is a page , that have an
"send email-button" (it suppose to open outlook window).
When I publish the file in "swf" , the "email button" works just fine, but as soon as I publish the file with "HTML extension", the send email button
is dead in browser.( I have tested on Fire Fox and Internet Explorer).
Hear is my code:

on(release){
getURL("n...@name.com");
}

Is there some code I can add or something?
Thanks in advance!

Andy Andersson
Interactive Creative Director
& Senior Flash Developer/Designer