From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of juju
Sent: Thursday, 27 August 2009 2:20 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] RE: Flash speech-to-text

I wonder, if I offered $50 for an answer, how many replies with actual
useful information would be posted to answer this question... :) Or
$100?

<jonathangh...@gmail.com>wrote:

>> Are you trying to do text-to-speech or speech-to-text? The latter is
>> better searched for under 'voice recognition'.
>> Seems like there are a bunch of results for the former:
>> http://www.bing.com/search?q=flash+text-to-speech&form=QBLH&qs=n
>> -jonathan<http://www.bing.com/search?q=flash+text-to-speech&form=QBLH
>> &qs=n%0A-jonathan>
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 5:30 AM, juju <jlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > HI All, I searched Google and the forums but could not find an
>> > answer,
>> hope
>> > you actionscript sages can help. There's plenty of text to speech
>> > solutions, but how do you do Speech-to-text with Flash? Can you do
>> > speech-to-text
>> with
>> > ribbit <http://www.ribbit.com/>?
>> >
>> > Thanks, juju
>> >

>> --
>> -jonathan howe
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.