HEy Jason, don't worry, that's not a porno web site.

"tit" is for "title" ..:D

if that's not the answer you were expecting,  it is not a website, it
is a "powerpoint-like-presentation" to be run off-line, with a whole
bunch of an endless content (that is, a terrible nightmare), that i
have to pick from .doc files.

so everything is in an xml file, and this function puts the content of
a specific element in the content.xml file and organizes it all on the
display list.

that was the only way i found to do this kind of job, otherwise (if i
put content directly into the .fla file)  the flash application gets
extremelly lagged and thus impossible to work, which was making me
completely insane .

so... that's i'mtrying to build this function that tells a certain
moviecli'p to go to a specific frame and then update content in that
frame, like searching text in an xml file and putting in the textfield
on that frame.

i'll have to do that because this updateContent function won't fit in
some specific frames of the presentation....

thanks!