Hi k.
That's because ClassDraw cannot find the Main class. You have to get your class paths right.
Maybe this earlier post helps:
++++
1) Flash -> Preferences -> Actionscript -> ActionScript 3.0 Settings
This is a global configuration. It affects every fla document you export (i.e., when you compile a fla, the compiler will look up these paths) 2) File -> Publish Settings -> (ActionScript version) ActionScript 3.0 Settings This a per fla file configuration. It only affects the fla and it has a
higher priority than the global classpath.

What does that mean?
Suppose you have these settings:
In your global classpath:
C:\Actionscript\Classes\ (it's a windows path but it works the same way for Mac, I think)

In your fla classpath:
C:\Myprojects\someProject\src\

So, you have a class somePackage.someClass in both C:\Actionscript \Classes\ and C:\Myprojects\someProject\src\. The class that will be compiled is the one in C:\Myprojects \someProject\src\, because it has a higher priority, since it's set up in the fla file. Take that into account to avoid some hard to find bugs caused by these kind of "conflicts" (which are not such for the compiler but might be hard to spot and cause some apparently odd behavior)

Cheers
Juan Pablo Califano

++++
HTH