hi list, i-m getting completely insane cause of an as3 problem.

i-ve never had this problem before.

in the code below , I try to load 2 XML files.
the first one gets loaded and the loaderCompleteHander function runs
normally after the event completion.

but the  loaderCompleteHander2 function doesn´t run at all.
the xml gets loaded, as I-ve checked with the progressListener function.
I-ve tried manythings. for example , removing all code concerning the
first xml to be loaded. or switching both xml files, tried different
codes. I-m getting insane, cause it-s something very basic.
code:

var topURLRequest:URLRequest = new URLRequest(topPath);
topLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,
loaderCompleteHandler);
topLoader.load(topURLRequest);

var textSlideshowReq:URLRequest = new URLRequest(textSlideshowPath);
textSlideshowLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,
loaderCompleteHandler2);
textSlideshowLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(ProgressEvent.PROGRESS,
progressListener);
textSlideshowLoader.load(textSlideshowReq);

private function loaderCompleteHandler2(e:Event):void
{
        trace (" RUNNNNNNNN");
}

no RUN.