Hi list,
I have a .fla with symbols in the library and a docClass.as going with it.
When I publish, I get the following waring message:
"WARNING: Actions on button or MovieClip instances are not supported in ActionScript 3.0. All scripts on object instances will be ignored."

But I can't find any. Not with Edit -> Find and Replace. And also the tree in the actions panel contains just 1 frame with one empty line (I'm absolutely sure, also no invisible characters).
What can I do to get rid of the annoying warning?
Thanks,
Willem van den Goorbergh