Ok, thanks, so it should work this way right?

Gustavi
On Sep 28, 2009, at 12:53 PM, Gregory Boland wrote:

thats essentially it.

Syntax is slightly different....

if (ExternalInterface.available){
ExternalInterface.call("openMyWindow");}
}

make sure to import flash.external.ExternalInterface;

and when u tell it what the name of the method in the javascript is leave
off the ()

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Gustavo Duenas <