Hi,
Sorry - I probably got the wrong end of the stick too. Did you sort out the problem?

   Glen

Bassam M wrote:
Hi Glen
all this I knew I actually ask the question wrong way,my question I use
Library Graffiti AS3 but this library call JPGEncoder from import
com.adobe.images.JPGEncoder; my question was where to place JPGEncoder.
and where I can download JPGEncoder code .then I find out that I have to
create adobe folder and images folder and place it inside
first I thought this folder located inside the flash CS4 folder.

anyway thank you