Change events sent by instances of fl.controls.List in my Flash AS3 project have lost their effervescence. The AS3 Language and Components Reference states that change events sent by List bubble by default, but when I check the event being sent it has the bubbles property set to false.

This is highly annoying as I have a master component parent containing many Lists and I just need to listen to the component parent with a single listener for the event.

Does anyone know how to force bubbling into a List instance change event (besides re-wrapping the event in another dispatcher)?