hey all,

I can't believe i haven't come across this before now, but I am having
issue with the rotation of a movieclip when it hits 180 jumping to
-180 and doing the 'long way around' rotation.

The following code works fine:

var dx:Number = arrow_mc.x - mouseX;\r\nvar dy:Number = arrow_mc.y - mouseY;
var radians:Number = Math.atan2(dy, dx);
var degrees:Number = radians* (180/Math.PI);
arrow_mc.rotation = degrees;

but when there's easing applied on an EnterFrame event it hits a
certain point and rewinds back around 359 degrees...

I'm sure this is a common task with a common solution, no?

thanks for your help!