nice tool, but you're right about not seeing the denied request. thank Juan.

Juan Pablo Califano wrote:
Httpfox is not the most powerful tool out ther but will do the job, I think,
and is simple enough.

However, I don't think you will see the denied request. The request is sent
by the player only when there are no crossdomain issues.

It might help you to narrow your search, though.

Cheers
Juan Pablo Califano