Hi Steven,

in this particular case I do find it odd or rather surprising, since it's a
bit unclear when the localconnection triggers the code in the other movie.
If A sends to B and B sends to A and it happens all within the timespace of
a single frame, I would expect the time taken to be equal no matter the
framerate. If it happens within the time space of multiple frames, I would
expect the time taken to be closer to the time between each frame.

Ofcourse when it's all running in a single movie it's
-codeexecution-draw-codeexecution-draw-etc so then it's pretty obvious how
it works.

It's just funny in this case "my localconnection is too slow", "oh well
increase the framerate".

I'll have to test though if it's simply the roundtrip that's taker longer or
if a single call from A to B is influenced by the framerate as well.

thanks
Hans