I'm now listening for changes and then using dataProvider.invalidateItem(changedItem). Works as it should. Is there a class that I should be extending with my Candidate object in order to take advantage of some built-in events.

Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
Can you set up a function to listen for any changes to the data and refresh when a change happens?
J.A.T.

Karl