I've made an update to my class. I added better Mac detection so the process
goes quicker on Macs. I've also updated the detection math in general.

Please if you downloaded it, re-download and update with the new version.
Feedback is nice, and I hope you like it.

WebcamDetection <http://blog.cataclysmicrewind.com/webcamdetection/>

Ktu