Why is this funny. The client wants a touchscreen kiosk (built in Flash)
that one of the elements is they want the to show the corporate website
within the app. Not a overlaid popup browser, but the actual site inside the
application. I've been told that AIR and the HTMLLoader will handle it, but
the clients site has Flash elements running on it, hence my question of:

Can AIR handle displaying a website inside itself, that has Flash elements?

Why did you say that that is funny?

Thank you in advance,
John

on 11/20/09 8:16 PM, Latcho at spamtha...@gmail.com wrote:

> That be funny,
>
> Finally html rendering inside a packed flash air swf but then no flash
> anymore :)
>
> Nono, Works a treat.
>
> Have fun.
>
> Ciao,