Nice to know... Thanks!

gregb

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Glen
Pike
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 11:29 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] The Flash Debug Player

Hi,

    Slightly OT, but this might be useful / helpful for some people:

    You can also use a 3rd party program like Kewbee Plugin Switcher
that will allow you to switch Flash Player versions without uninstalling

every time.  It will require a browser restart, but with Firefox's
restore session capability that is not as frustrating as it used to
be...

    Kewbee Plugin Switcher can be a bit tricky to setup with all the
players, but basically, you install a flash player version in your
browser, start the Plugin Switcher program, which finds the player
version.  Then kill the Plugin Switcher, uninstall the Flash Player and
repeat the process for as many versions of player that you want...  It
integrates quite well with IE and Firefox in Windows.  The switcher for
standalone / IDE does not seem to work very well and it does not like a
couple of versions of FP8 / FP9 - won't switch them for IE I think.

    It is handy if you need to switch your browser player around every
so often...

    http://www.pluginswitcher.de/

    Old Flash Players - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

    Flash Player uninstaller -