Hello again, All-
        I've got a project (the same one) in which I have a horizontal,
draggable container populated with MC's by an XML file.

http://www.steveklein.cc/images/dragloop.jpg

        There are actually two, one horizontal that when it snaps to a resting
point then populates a vertical MC that operates the same way.

It snaps to a category or tax pro and is halted at the extremes so you can't
scroll beyond the bounds of the MC width.

What the client has requested is an 'infinite' draggable/scrollable loop where
they could drag in one direction indefinitely and the information would just
loop.

I've had a buggar of a time getting both drag functions to play nice with each
other, so I'm not thinking clearly on how to achieve this functionality.

Does anyone know of a tutorial or have some pointers they can offer on building
a dynamic, draggable MC with the functionality I'm trying to describe?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. If you could email me directly at
s.ki...@steveklein.cc I would be even more thankful.

Cheers,
Steve Klein