Looks good.

How did you do the insects around the street light?

gregb

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Meinte
van't Kruis
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 7:38 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] New portfolio site online (and some 10.1 issues
withit)

Hey guys,

As I recently started freelancing, I updated my portfolio site, it's at:

http://www.malatze.com/

Tell me what you think about it and how it works for you(any issues?)

One issue I did find(maybe some other people have this same problem) is
an
issue with the introduction text below the menu. When I click the
colored
links
in the text all goes well. But in flash player 10.1 beta, the text
dissapears after
following 2 links, weirdness, if you see the same stuff happening, let
me
know.

thanks!

--
Meinte van't Kruis

Freelance Flash Platform Dev (mxml,actionscript,flex,air)

malatze
http://www.malatze.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/meinte
mei...@malatze.com