Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
Np. That example is very basic.
There is a lot of things missing. Like checking variables before sending.
You can also expand it to utilize a database.
Then you create a email list page, select the persons you want to email to and hit send.
With some modifications, you can have it send to everyone all at once.
;)

Happy coding!

Karl
Thanks Karl, though I should say I was pretty comfortable with the generation of emails through a PHP mailer. In this case the project is pretty simple - generic flash animation which isn't personalised and I anticipate I won't be at all involved in mailing it out.

My main query was really more about the best way to deliver the flash animation in the email content and the answer so far seems to be what the only way I knew before - via a link.

Paul