On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Nathan Mynarcik <nat...@mynarcik.com>wrote:

> That was a change after I gave him the Main.as file.  You only need one
> conditional test beno.  Each hand was being passed to that checkFrame
> function.  When a frame reached frame 40, you can enter anything you want
> happen after that.
>
> public function checkFrame(e:Event):void
> {
>        if (e.target.currentFrame == 40)
>        {
>                 //Enter code that needs to execute when frame 40 is reached
>        }
> }

I just edited to this:

            if (e.target.currentFrame == 40)
            {
                e.target.stop();
                trace("hand is done tweening");
                e.target.removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, checkFrame);
//                TweenMax.from(leftHand, 2, {x:200});
                var myTween:TweenMax = new TweenMax(leftHand, 2, {x:400});
                myTween.totalProgress = 1;
                myTween.reverse();
            }

but it still didn't work. Also, I took out everything after the line
commented out previously with no good results.
beno