All,

I'm inheriting a rather large Flash application in which all of the
Actionscript is stored in the FLA. Specifically, the FLA has dozens of
movie clips, and each clip has it's own Actionscript (typically on the
first frame).

Is there any way to extract all of the Actionscript into separate .as
files and replace the Actionscript in the FLA with an #include
[filename].as directive?

I've come across the oyFashDoc.jsfl Flash extension which does some of
what I'm looking for (it scrapes all the Actionscript, but into a
single XML file).

I don't know much about JSFL; otherwise, I'd try modding that script
myself. Hopefully, someone has already done it...

Many thanks in advance for any insight or advice!

Cheers,
Matt