Sorry about this. I posted this yesterday, but my inbox has been down for the past 3 days and all of my incoming mail appears to have been black-holed.

A swf that I am loading in to a parent movie has symbols that are linked to classes that are already available in the parent movie. This is causing the file size of the loaded-in movie to become much larger than it would otherwise be.

The problem is that the symbols import classes which import classes which import classes and so on.

Without refactoring my entire project, is there something that I can do to eliminate the redundant code from the loaded-in swf?

Thanks!