This might have nothing to do with embedding flash within java, but maybe
it helps anyway. It's a bridge between AIR and Java, making it possible
for them to communicate, it's called Merapi:

http://code.google.com/p/merapi/

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Snaijer, Paul de <
paul.de.snai...@logica.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Right now I am figuring out if it is possible to embed a Flash object
> (.swf) inside a Java application running on the desktop. It must also be
> possible to communicate from Java to Flash. A quick search on the net
> resulted in a library called jpackages
> (http://www.jpackages.com/jflashplayer/
> <http://www.jpackages.com/jflashplayer/> ). Does anyone have experiences
> with this? Or are there other/better solutions?
>

> Thanx for answering in advance!!
>

> Best regards,
>
> Paul
>

> Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
> Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas
> imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen
> Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por favor ajude a Logica a
> respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

Meinte van't Kruis

Freelance Flash Platform Dev (mxml,actionscript,flex,air)

malatze
http://www.malatze.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/meinte
mei...@malatze.com