Hi guys

I'm currently feeling my way through the o'reilly design patterns book and
am going through the mvc design pattern as a way of dealing with (micro)site
structures - dealing with opening and closing pages, loading data etc but i
have a couple of questions that you guys will probably be able to answer...

i have a config xml file that points to the data xml, site css and
fonts.swf. I take it that the controller should have the responsibility of
include the site structure in the data xml as i would usually do, which part
of the triad should be instantiating the views to create the pages? The book
is set up that the Main.as class would be instantiating the views and
creating the site structure but that doesn't fit if the controller is

I would guess that the controller would trawl the xml and instantiate the
page views and add them to the model but i'm not 100% on this

I'd really appreciate your time on this matter as I'd like to build a set of
classes that work with more than one project

thanks