Haha, sorry, that was a bit off the cuff :)

Like I said, I still use PureMVC, especially if I've got large parts of a
PureMVC based app that I can reuse in a new one. But RobotLegs removes the
extra typing that PureMVC requires to get hold of things (retrieving
mediators/proxies, etc).

To be clear though, I was more than happy with the extra bits of code that are
associated with PureMVC, especially once you have code templates set up for the
various retrieve/register bits. Adding/typing them becomes trivial, and it's
more than worth it for the cleanliness and level of organisation that PureMVC
gives you. But they're still kind of littered throughout the app. With
RobotLegs things just happen, you don't have to worry about it, you can still
lay out your app in the exact same way as you would with PureMVC, but if a
class needs access to the model, it's automatically plumbed in by the
framework. Just strips out those bits.

Piers