From: Rohit Sharma
Sender: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
To: Flash Coders List
ReplyTo: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Scroll Bars not coming on increase of movie clipheight
Sent: Feb 19, 2010 7:08 AM

Hello Everyone,

    In my application I have two screens, first screen measures 800 * 600
and second screen measures 800 * 950.
I have set width and height in html to be 100%.
    On running the swf the first screen comes centred but when I move to
next screen it is cropped. I cannot see the bottom half of the image.
Ideally, I was expecting a scroll bar to scroll the whole movieclip. I tried
couple of things like setting the html height to 950 but
in that case I am seeing a scroll bar for both the screens. It seems the
html is taking same height for both the screens.

I was searching internet for this and the one solution i got was to use
external interface to change html height when the screen change occurs.
Is this the only way? Please provide your opinions on this.

Thanks,
Rohit

Nathan Mynarcik
Interactive Web Developer