From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Fahim
Akhter
Sent: Thursday, 4 March 2010 5:58 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Re: Pop up window locally

Test on different version of IE too, sometimes older version of IE prove
to be a bitch.

regards,
Fahim Akhter
http://www.behance.net/fahimakhter http://twitter.com/fahimakhter

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM, natalia Vikhtinskaya
<natavi.m...@gmail.com
> wrote:

>  Mozilla opens pop up correctly. This strange thing happened only on
> IE
>
> 2010/3/3 natalia Vikhtinskaya <natavi.m...@gmail.com>:
> > I test it from html
> > <script language="javascript">
> >        if (AC_FL_RunContent == 0) {
> >                alert("This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js.");
> >        } else {
> >                AC_FL_RunContent(
> >                        'codebase', '
> http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#ve
> rsion=9,0,0,0
> ',
> >                        'width', '550',
> >                        'height', '400',
> >                        'src', 'test',
> >                        'quality', 'high',
> >                        'pluginspage', '
> http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer',
> >                        'align', 'middle',
> >                        'play', 'true',
> >                        'loop', 'true',
> >                        'scale', 'showall',
> >                        'wmode', 'window',
> >                        'devicefont', 'false',
> >                        'id', 'test',
> >                        'bgcolor', '#ffffff',
> >                        'name', 'test',
> >                        'menu', 'true',
> >                        'allowFullScreen', 'false',
> >                        'allowScriptAccess','always',
> >                        'movie', 'test',
> >                        'salign', ''
> >                        ); //end AC code
> >        }
> > </script>
> >
> > 2010/3/3 Nathan Mynarcik <nat...@mynarcik.com>:
> >> When you test locally, are you testing your swf embedded in an HTML
> file? Or are you testing it from when Flash shows you the published
swf?

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.