On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Paul Andrews <p...@ipauland.com> wrote:

> Well it shows that it has nothing to do with the ".html" being missing and
> nowhere have you shown where you assigned the string with ".html" added.

I believe I made it clear before that I assign the ".html" to the url. I
believe most urls end in html, py, php, asp, etc., and that most variables
with a url would be written like a url. I have mentioned previously that
this var prints out correctly in the fn in which it is defined and
incorrectly--specifying without the html--in the onClick fn. Yes, I believe
I've made this clear before. And I'm making it clear again. Why is it that
the assigning fn traces this var with the extension and that the onClick fn
doesn't??

> We are going around in circles.

I don't think that's my fault, sorry.
Susan