From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Fahim Akhter
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 3:55 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Facebook Flash API

Hi,

I have been using FBJS bridge to communicate with facebook in one of our
applications. But sadly it breaks down at times causing a lot of mess. I was
thinking to start working with the facebook API provided by adobe. Does
anyone have any experience with that? Because I have heard it causes a lot
of mess sometimes.

Fahim Akhter
Game Developer | White Rabbit Studios |
http://apps.facebook.com/feline-frenzy/