Hello,

i would like some help, because I am confused.

If have a Movieclip that holds several sprites some of them have instance names like so
frame_<n> where n is a number.

I then loop through every child of the MovieClip and test the instance name using regExp.

var childs:int = clip.numChildren-1;
var pat:RegExp = /_[0-9]+$/ig;

while(childs >= 0){
        var instance:DisplayObject = clip.getChildAt( childs );

        if( pat.test(instance.name) ){
                Logger.debug( "info box frame" , instance.name );
        }
        childs--
}

I have three movieclips called 'frame_0' , 'frame_1' and 'frame_2' for sure, but it when I run the above code, it only show 1 and 0??

Anybody has an idea?

Jiri