creating a method from a usage: sadly, still no.

navigating to a method from its usage: if i understand what you're referring to correctly, that feature was in fb3 and is in fb4 too. mouse over the method name and press the command key to bring up a hyperlink to the method definition. command+[ will take you back to the last edit location.

another set of eclipse shortcuts i couldn't live without:
 command+uparrow: move a line up
 command+downarrow: move a line down
 command+shift+uparrow: duplicate a line up
 command+shift+downarrow: duplicate a line down

that's in fb3/4, and i assume it's in fdt too as they're both based on eclipse, but i don't know for sure.

colin

allandt bik-elliott (thefieldcomic.com) wrote:
also does it include some of the great shortcut stuff from fdt and fd like
the shortcuts for creating methods or jumping to a method / variable
implementation from it's usage which fb3 was sorely missing?