Those of you who use ASDoc I'm sure have come across this before. If you
use FlashDevelop and ASDoc - then even better as that is my setup.

How do you handle running ASDoc on a Flash or Flex project where you are
also using other third party libraries?  If you run ASDoc on a project
that uses a third party library like Greensock's TweenLite or
Papervision3D, as I am, you can get all kinds of compiler errors because
it tries to include those in the documentation as well (since they are
imported into your classes), and those are not necessarily set up for
ASDoc.  I know in FlashDevelop, the Actionscript Documentation Generator
has a field for classes to exclude - but it would be impossible to list
out all those third party classes - is there a way to exclude an entire
package?

Thanks,

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America  Global Learning
Learning & Performance Solutions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community
<http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/tlc/flash/default.aspx>   and
visit our Instructional Technology Design Blog
<http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/SDTeam/itdblog/default.aspx>
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)