On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Merrill, Jason
<jason.merr...@bankofamerica.com> wrote:
> What you may see happen is consumers getting tired of not
> having Flash on their iPhone and switching to an Android phone.

Which is why I can't wait to see FP 10.1 and AIR on Android. If it's
done well, it will tear the technical-reasons veil right from Job's
face and consumers will begin asking questions.

Instead of pulling CS for OSX, Adobe should try to port it to Linux
instead. I know that's easier said than done, but it would send a
strong signal, also to other companies, that Linux has become a viable
alternative.