For those interested. All hope is not lost if you want to still make money using CS5 for iPhone apps. Just a different avenue, but a more fitting one considering the current circumstances and stance Apple is taking. These guys have been dealing with what we are dealing with now since the iPhone came out.

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

My point being that Apple doesn't really have the strong hold they think they do when it comes to their SDK. Cydia Store is a jailbroken app that lets you sell your own applications. They don't take more than Apple would from the sales. I think its like a 30% Cydia Store - 70% Developer split. Same as Apple. The app uses paypal for purchasing as well. You can also develop your app in CS5 and it work. Oh... and no developer fees.. (I don't believe)
They are also talking about jailbreaking iPads.  :))
Might be worth some peoples time to research.

Best,

Karl