//check to see if testing locally, or deployed live
if ((this.loaderInfo.url.indexOf("http")<0) || (this.loaderInfo.url.indexOf("testserver")>1) || (this.loaderInfo.url.indexOf("localhost")>1)) {
                //live
test.foo = LoaderInfo (this.root.loaderInfo).parameters.foo;
            }else{
                //testing
                test.foo = "testing";
            }