Hi Folks!

This is my first message in this forum....
Im a Brazillian Flash developer and i'd like to ask you about the future of
Flash platform.

Few times ago I became a little worried about the increasing of css/xhtml
web sites instead of flash websites. Actually I can sae many sites that
before was created using flash but now they're just using flash in some
elements on page.

I wanna know your oppinion about it. Should we really feel worry about the
css+js integration and the apple to turn off flash player inside iphone,
ipad, etc, or flash will always this

Sorry for some english errors in this message.

Thank's to everyone!

--
Marcelo