On 20/04/2010 22:51, Dave Watts wrote:
In the case that Flash is driven by dynamic content dependent on user
interaction, I don't see how such a criteria of "similar content" can
reasonably be applied.
Most web applications that I work on, that have HTML interfaces, also
have dynamic content. Presumably, you'd have the same dynamic content
whether you're delivering it via Flash or AJAX.
Not everyone "doubles up" their websites with two versions, but my main point was that getting at that content would require user interaction and I'm not sure how a google bot can do that.

Paul
Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.