Hey all,

I am beginning the authoring a class to manage objects dynamically. The main
functionality is to group/ungroup the objects. I was thinking of starting
out by having each object be it's own group.

[{id:1, name:"foo", group:1}, {id:2, name:"bar", group:2}, {id:3,
name:"mustaine", group:3}];

And then be able to move them in and out of group objects in the class & be
able to report them back to another class, etc.

Is this the best way to handle it - would internal XML be better, or is an
array of objects that gets manipulated around a better solution?

Eric