http://www.luigibormioli.com/

On the one hand, its undeniably a beautiful site, and manages to
incorporate flash-level interactivity smoothly and effectively. This
is an excellent proof of concept for the power of jQuery.

On the other hand, it doesnt work in the iPad. Relying as it does on
dragging, much of the interactivity gets lost, and the site is much
too large for the iPad screen. Performance is somewhat stuttered at
times. so while it is technically viewable in an iDevice, the
experience leaves much to be desired. It's a shame we can't view Flash
on an iPad for testing purposes because I'd love to see how a
comparable site performs in reality. Yes, Flash would crunch the
CPU's, but then again so does jQuery when used so heavily.

.m