I have seen developers push a PDF document into a UIWebView (super easy and
it does work), but a better way of getting PDFs to display on an
iPhone/Touch/iPad is pretty simple too in your own application (if you're up
to it).

http://www.random-ideas.net/posts/42

I thought I read something long ago where the actual display technology for
OS X (and perhaps iPhone)  is PDF - but I cannot find any links to that at
the moment.

Just some random tidbits,
Eric

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Mattheis, Erik (MIN - WSW) <
ematth...@webershandwick.com> wrote:

> I hear this new technology, "CSS-P" is going to make using tables for
> layout obsolete. Ha ha.
>
> And Mac's "Preview" app is the default PDF reader.
>

> _ _ _
> Erik Mattheis
> Senior Web Developer
> Minneapolis
> T  952 346 6610
> C 612 377 2272
>
> Weber Shandwick
> Advocacy starts here.
>
> PRWeek Global Agency Report Card 2009 - Gold Medal Winner
> The Holmes Report Global Agency of the Year
> PR News Agency of the Year

http://ericd.net
Interactive design and development